We're looking for our next Pet Sitter Super Star!
Our established award-winning Cat and Small Pet Sitting business is seeking a mature and experienced animal lover to join our team of pet sitters in the NW of Calgary.
This is a great opportunity if you love to work with kitties and bunnies and have flexible availability, including on Holidays. We are looking for team members who are ready to commit for the long-term (+1 year) and develop relationships with our valued clients and their pets.
We are looking for someone able to provide in-home pet sitting visits between 6:00 am and 4:00 pm on weekdays, weekends and Holidays.
The average time per visit is 30 minutes plus driving. We care mostly for cats, bunnies, guinea pigs and others. The pay is commission-based, with vacation pay and tips. Our sitters are employees, insured and covered by our WCB plan for their protection.
MUST HAVE for this position:
- 18 years old or older
- Consistent availability between 6:00 am and 4:00 pm, and during Holidays
- Experience in Pet Care (beyond your own pets)
- Experience in Customer Service
- Work and/or volunteering references
- Exceptional work ethics and flawless reliability
- Willing to go above and beyond for our clients and their pets
- Strong communication skills
- Able to follow detailed instructions
- Your own personal vehicle
- Smartphone with data plan
- Able to pass a Criminal Background Check
- Able to bend, crawl, going up and down stairs and lift up to 30 lbs
- Being located within our Area of Service (NW) or in a surrounding community
- Willing to take a Pet First Aid class within the first 3 months of employment
- No severe allergies to pets, dust and hay
- Comfortable to work alone and independently